Pedal In Place: Stationary Bike Race Benefiting UCP of Minnesota
Pedal for a great cause! You and nine other people can pedal for Minnesotans who have cerebral palsy and other disabilities. Meet new friends and challenge old friends, co-workers, and neighbors—all for a great cause.
Location: Wilder Center
451 Lexington Parkway N.
St. Paul, MN 55104
Form a Team!
Information packets will be provided to team captains. Your packet will include instructions for setting up a team website to collect pledges. Please let us know if a member of your team needs special accommodations to participate.
To Order Your Captain’s Packet
Call: UCP-MN at 651-265-7361or 800-719-4040 (toll-free).
- Recruit your team members, nine plus you! No experience necessary.
- Each team member pedals for 20 minutes, at any pace.
- Minimum pledges for a team to race are $1000. Pledges are due the day of the race to be eligible for prizes.
- All participants will receive a T-shirt.
- All contributions are tax-deductible.
Prizes Awarded in the Following Categories
- The team that pledges the most amount of money
- The team that pedals the most miles
- The individual riders who pedal the most miles:
- o Male rider 16 and older
- o Male rider 15 and younger
- o Female rider 16 and older
- o Female rider 15 and younger
- The team that is most creative and demonstrates or shows the most spirit—Spirit Award
Race Day Schedule
Registration begins: 9:00 a.m.
Race begins: 10:00 a.m.
Rider 1: 10:00 – 10:20 a.m.
Rider 2: 10:30 – 10:50 a.m.
Rider 3: 11:00 – 11:20 a.m.
Rider 4: 11:30 – 11:50 a.m.
Rider 5: Noon – 12:20 p.m.
Rider 6: 12:30 – 12:50 p.m.
Rider 7: 1:00 – 1:20 p.m.
Rider 8: 1:30 – 1:50 p.m.
Rider 9: 2:00 – 2:20 p.m.
Rider 10: 2:30 – 2:50 p.m.
Awards Presentation: 3:15 p.m.