Saturday, March 21, 2015
Mounds Park Academy gymnasium
St. Paul, Minnesota
On your mark, get set, let’s ride!
Click here to Register now!
On Pedal in Place race day, you and nine teammates will jump on stationary bikes, battle it out with other teams, and race to good health—all while raising funds for Minnesota kids who have cerebral palsy or other disabling conditions.
Open to riders of all ability levels, the Pedal in Place team relay event benefits United Cerebral Palsy of Minnesota (UCP-MN). Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare is proud to serve as the UCP-MN affiliate.
For the first time ever, Pedal in Place will be held in conjunction with the Adapted Bike Expo, where children who have disabilities will come and test ride the latest bicycles and tricycles, adapted to meet their needs. You’ll be riding alongside the kids that you’re helping with your donation!
- Recruit your team members, nine plus you! No experience necessary.
- Each team member pedals for 20 minutes, at any pace.
- The minimum pledge for a team to race is $1,000. Pledges are due on the day of the race to be eligible for prizes. Collect your pledges online using our team fundraising pages.
- All participants will receive a t-shirt.
- All contributions are tax deductible.
Ready to put your pedal to the metal?
For more information
Call UCP-MN at 651-265-7361 or 800-719-4040 (toll-free).